Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shopping with mom!

Mom and I had a great day shopping today! Dad had to go to the church (something about working...) so we decided to play. We went to Sears to get her some new glasses (for the eyes) and I ended up finding some fabulous orange glasses (and other things) for our trip! They are a heavy plastic so they will travel well and we will use them when we picnic on the beach! Yea!! After that, we had our first picnic in the grocery store parking lot with the PB&J we brought from home (might as well start now) and then finished the shopping mom needed to do before we headed home.
After dad came home, we went down to Issaquah and picked up dad's cousin, Barry, and went to dinner at Lombardi's Neighborhood Italian. I find it a bit ironic that Barry and I are both living in Kansas City and yet, we get together for dinner in Seattle. We don't even live that far apart! It was a really fun evening and it was great to see Barry! I will have to make it a point to have them over when I get home!

No comments: