Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Furminator & Fleas

I can't believe it but the worst night's sleep I've had in 53 days was in my very own bed. I think I missed the adventure! Either that or I'm just not used to sleeping in the same room with two very noisy dogs! It was great to see my boys again. I have really missed them. Eddie's hair was coming out in clumps so I decided he needed to get the furminator! I took him to Brookside Barkery & Bath on my way to get my massage (we both needed some TLC) and then picked him up on my way home. Unfortunately, they informed me that he was infested with fleas. The rest of my day was spent cleaning. I loaded both the boys down with K9-Advantix and then took their dog beds to the laundromat to wash! The house was immaculate (thanks to Matt!) so there wasn't much to clean but I did what I could. I caught up on all my tv shows and decided I needed to get rid of cable. It's way too easy to plop on the couch and (before you know it) let hours disappear when you should be unpacking and doing laundry. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: