Sunday, September 07, 2008

On to the West Texas town of El Paso...

I had to get on the road fairly early so I had a quick bite to eat with my aunt & uncle. My Uncle Jim seems to look vaguely like my father with his bald head and gray beard. My aunt shared with me her latest brain-twister that she creates for Dell Puzzle magazine and it is all about our family. Finally - I'm going to make it into a magazine! :)

I arrived at Bill & Wayne's home in El Paso with plenty of time to unpack and change before the company arrived. They invited a few friends over for a delicious dinner with lots of laughter. I really enjoyed meeting their friends and getting to know Bill & Wayne. Bill is somehow related to my dad (along with almost everyone in southwest Missouri) and they grew up together so we have been family friends forever!


They have a beautiful home on the top of a mountain which overlooks the city lights of El Paso. I know where you will be able to find me tomorrow!

No comments: