Monday, September 08, 2008

Basking in the sun

I spent the majority of the day sunning myself on the side of the pool. The view was incredible and even though the water was a little on the chilly side, it felt fantastic after the west Texas sun has been beating down on you for a couple of hours. I'm lucky I didn't fry myself because I couldn't bring myself to leave this glorious location!


After the guys came home, I managed to drag myself away from the pool, cleaned up and we went to a delicious Mexican restaurant in El Paso. We had a good laugh when I asked what they would recommend and Bill said they had some good vegetarian dishes. I told him I wasn't a vegetarian and he about fell on the floor. He swears my mom told him that which is why we had no meat at dinner the night before. How funny!! I had the yummy steak fajitas which were more than I could eat so I saved them for lunch on the road the next day. I had a wonderful time in El Paso and really enjoyed getting to know Bill & Wayne a little better!

No comments: