Saturday, September 06, 2008

Fun with Family

I enjoyed a lazy morning visiting with my Aunt Jan while I caught up on some of my blog. It was a beautiful (and hot!) day in Phoenix so my cousin's son, Jacob, and I spent the majority of the day in the pool. Jan had a fabulous spray on sunscreen that really works! I was in and out of the pool for about five hours and didn't get burned. Yea!! We called it a day about 5pm and got cleaned up for the evening.
Cousins, Steve and Nancy, took me out for a night on the town. We had dinner at a fabulous place called Fez where my cousins ran into many people that they knew. They made a mean pomegranate margarita and the food was delicious. It has been many years since I spent quality time with my cousins and I had a great time. I am looking forward to Christmas when we will all be together in Las Vegas.

No comments: