Saturday, June 28, 2008

Forest Reserve - Hilton Head

Cool creatures in the Forest Reserve - Sea Pines Plantation - Hilton Head Island, SC

Some kind of red bird. :)

TLC - all grown up! I had a turtle in college named TLC for Turtlee loves Carla.

A red dragon fly

Some lovely kind of bird that looks like an old man


Another TLC - not sure which one is the real TLC.


My favorite - the alligator!

The blue dragon fly



and the SCARIEST creature of all...


















Me! :)

(This is what happens when you spend too much time trying to entertain yourself. I should not be left alone! It's a good thing Diana is joining me on Monday!)

3 comments:

Jo Hilton said...

you're hilarious! I'm so so SO glad you're blogging every step of the way! I LOVE it!! :)

Hiltonadventures.com said...

What great pictures and great writing. Wish we were there with you. Washington DC is fabulous and you are there at a perfect time. Love your blog.
Diddy

Cynthia said...

I agree, YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!! You're keeping me entertained!
:) HA