Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lunch with cool Mizzou students

On Monday, Mich & Paula invited me to join them on Wed for a roadtrip to Mizzou to have lunch with our college "kids". I only had three that were on facebook so I sent them a last-minute invitation. Unfortunately, with such short notice, I didn't have any that were able to attend. However, I really enjoyed visiting with Mich & Paula's students. They were awesome!

Kristina (one of Mich's girls) offered to let me claim her as one of my own - which I was very glad to do! We dined on pizza and drinks at Shakespeare's Pizza just on the edge of the MU campus and about 12-15 students dropped by throughout the two hours that we were there. We even talked about doing the same type of trip to other nearby colleges. It's a great way to catch up with our college students and gives them a chance to find out who else comes from a Presbyterian church in the Kansas City area!

No comments: