Sunday, April 19, 2009

Penguin Park

As I'm sure you can imagine (if you know me at all), one of my favorite places to play in Kansas City is Penguin Park. I have even been known to go there with other adults but I particularly enjoy going there with kids - it makes me feel like a kid again. Michelly and I took the girls there for a little afternoon fun before I had to go to youth group and they had to get in a car and drive across Kansas.

We were a little unsure if the weather was going to cooperate but as we finished lunch, the clouds parted and the sun peeked through. It was meant to be!

We climbed, played on the swings, hugged the penguins, drove the school bus, and had a marvelous time! I'm almost sure the girls had as much fun as I did but that's hard to say. You really can't go wrong with good friends, nice weather and giant penguins!!

1 comment:

جسوندر سنگھ JASWINDER SINGH said...

everything in nice in your blog , thank you