Friday, August 17, 2007

The Wedding Rehearsal

Mike and Jessica were kind enough to invite me to the rehearsal dinner even though I wasn't directly involved in the wedding. Mike's roommate's parents hosted the event at their home in Edmonds, WA and it was BEAUTIFUL!! The view from their patio (as you can see in the pictures) was absolutely spectacular! There were probably 50 people at the dinner. They had a piano player that played constantly throughout the evening in the foyer area. We had a buffet dinner that was delicious with a dessert buffet that was amazing. I managed to spill chocolate sauce on my white shirt which was quite embarrassing but pretty typical of me. It was wonderful to see Jessica so happy and to get a chance to find out a little more about the man she has chosen to spend her life with. He's pretty wonderful and I do think they make a really good couple!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: