Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mike & Jessica's Wedding


Jessica was a beautiful bride! The wedding was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch - at least as far as those of us in attendance could tell. I took lots of notes because I loved the way she did her wedding. All the bridesmaids wore black dresses of their choosing and then they carried beautiful bright colored bouquets. The reception was so much fun! We ate tons - I even tried crabcakes for the first time and they weren't too bad. There was an abundance of food and wine but the BEST part was the candy buffet where you could fill your own "goody bag" of chocolates. I thought it was a fabulous idea! We danced the night away - or at least until they kicked us out! :) It was the perfect ending to my few short days in Seattle...but now it's on to California!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: